Sunday, March 11, 2012

Catching Up






It's been a long time since I've blogged, almost 2 years to be exact! I've been pretty busy, but I thought it was time to get back to it with my little sister coming soon. Here I am, I now like to dress myself. Mommy says I'm supposed to match my clothes, but that seems a little inhibiting. Sometimes I like to put both legs into the same pant leg. Hopefully the trend will catch on. I also love Tinkerbell, so here I am dressed like a fairy!!!


We've been doing a lot of fun stuff. We recently went to this place called Pretend City. I got to pretend to be a farmer, a mechanic, a rock star and more!

1 comment:

  1. Grandma & Grandpa Lum are so glad you are blogging again!! We really enjoy hearing about all your activities. Keep all the news coming.

    ReplyDelete