Sunday, March 22, 2020

Dad Channel and thankful for termites....

Hi everyone...Haven't posted here in a while. This blog was originally from the perspective of Maya right after she was born....Well, now Maya is 10 and Natalie is soon to be 8, so the new perspective is from Dad. And we are all home together doing our best social distancing to help fight the spread of COVID 19. What better to do with all of my time at home then resurrect this blog...My plan is to share a little bit of "a day in the life", but more importantly, what we are observing and learning together while we are all home as a family...Please enjoy, and as my kids would say "please subscribe"...JK, nothing to subscribe to here, just enjoy the periodic observations of 40 year old dad...And to my wife and mother, please do not correct my grammar as I post...

Here is the last family pic from pre social distancing. We tented the house for termites in late Feb and stayed a couple nights at the Redondo Beach pier. As always, the kids loved the Hotel (and pool) and Kristy and I enjoyed eating out for every meal at the pier...What a difference a couple weeks make....Looking back, I am thankful for termites as they gave us one last stay-cation at a hotel before we all realized how serious COVID 19 was.

No comments:

Post a Comment