Thursday, November 12, 2009

all my new friends...(week 1)


...So Dad and I went for walk today up to the 4th floor at Cedars. I was a little bummed to leave my party on the 3rd floor, but figured what the heck...Turns out I got invited to another party on the 4th floor (I hate it when my social calendar is double booked!)... I think this is a party for babies who play with their umbilical cord and decided to come out early. I have a really nice team of doctors who stop by every morning and say hello. They call it "rounds", but i can't figure it out because nothing seems to be shaped quite like a circle. In fact, they put me on a really big square scale every morning and get really excited when I gain weight...All in all, it is not a bad set up, I get fed every three hours and between I get a little time for some "shut eye" before they feed me again...Mom and dad spend most of the day here, and today they brought some toys to play with during nap time...

1 comment: