Sunday, November 15, 2009

...Grandma and Grandpa Part I (Nov 14th)


...So Saturday morning the doorbell rings and it is two people who kind of look like dad. At first I thought they must be doctors the hospital sent to the house because they kept talking about when dad was born 30 years ago and asking how mommy was feeling. They were a lot of fun; they kept picking me up when I started to cry and they even let me fall asleep on their chest/shoulder while we watched football during the day...After they kept calling daddy "Mi Hijo", I finally figured out who they were.... Grandma and Grandpa!!!! It never really dawned on me that mommy and daddy also have a mommy and daddy, but it turns out they do and they are a lot of fun. Also, if my math is correct, i think i have another grandma and grandpa that know mommy pretty well...And i think they are going to be in town next weekend...Can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment