Sunday, November 15, 2009

Toys, Toys, Toys...(Nov 15th)

The best part about my Redondo Beach digs are all the new toys, although I don't think anyone knows my size yet...Mommy put in a wagon that was way too small. Apparently the wagon came all the way from New York (thank you Angela and Joe!) so maybe it was bigger when it started the trip...


Next daddy and Grandpa Cortez wanted to put me in this pink chair that bounces and plays music. It is a great idea, especially for after dinner, but I think i am going to have to grow into it...


Lastly, I couldn't figure out this other this fish toy that Kate and I were playing with. It kind of look like like a whale, however mommy would only let me sit in it if I was naked! And when i got in she started pouring water all over my head...Note to self - don't play with the whale!

1 comment:

  1. Cutest ever!! CONGRATS!! Just sent an email to your work email, need your normal email if you don't get work ones when you are gone. Can you please send me your mailing address? --Molly

    ReplyDelete