Thursday, November 12, 2009

I was born today (Nov 5, 2009)


...So I decided to come into this world 24 days early. I was a little to cramped in my current house....It all started when Mommy and I went for a drive to Cedars today. I like going for drives with mom because she rocks out to the radio and she is always talking to this crazy girl named Furah (can't wait to meet her). I thought we were going for one of our regular doctors appointments, but when we got Cedars everybody was making a big fuss about my umibilical cord. I still don't understand what the fuss was, when you are inside of mommy that cord is the only thing have you to play with. I got my self tied up, and i was going to get myself un-tied until "WHAM!", next thing i know there are lights all around me....I opened my eyes and noticed it was a party. There were 20 people hanging out all wearing the same outfit! My first thought was why would you go to a party and all wear the same thing? That doesn't make a lot of sense. My next thought was I think they all knew each other because they were all talking to one another. The only person that looked confused was the guy standing next to mom. It looked like he just walked into the room in the last two minutes and didn't know what was going on...I winked at him (although the doctor called it a "blink") and he winked back, so I am pretty sure that was dad.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Maya! Cant wait to meet you. Sounds like you are having quite the party already-you grow girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww you winked!!! Welcome to the world!!! Can't wait to meet you!!! Sounds like you and I are going to be shopping buddies soon. Can't believe the first thing you noticed was people wearing the same outfit to a party! You silly girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world, little one! We are anxious to hold you & cuddle you and spoil you. Much love from Grandma & Grandpa Lum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Grandma Lily says congratulations and best wishes to all of you. I like seeing the pictures of Maya. Looking forward to meeting the baby in February. Much love to you all and take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome - we were born only 2 days apart (mine is the 7th). Scorpio's are the coolest! Welcome Maya :-)

    ReplyDelete