Thursday, November 26, 2009

Grandparents Part II

So my second set of Grandparents came by the house today (these are the ones who know Mommy really well). There are staying with us for the next two weeks so I decided to give them room right next to mine...Grandma has been going with Mommy to all my doctor's appointments (sometimes she evens takes notes - I think she is really smart like Mommy) ...Grandpa watches me when Mommy and Grandma go to run errands (and he has even helped out with one 3 am feeding)...But the most exciting party about Grandma and Grandpa Lum is they keep talking about this Red Egg and Ginger Party for me in a couple months. I asked Dad what it was but he didn't know that much so I had to google it (http://traditionscustoms.com/coming-of-age/red-egg-and-ginger-party) I have never had an egg or piece of ginger, but the party sounds like a lot of fun!!!! CAN'T WAIT!









No comments:

Post a Comment